Current Office Bearers and Council Members
Honorary Office Bearers
- Honorary President – the Rt Hon the Lord Cullen of Whitekirk
- Honorary Vice President – Dr Iain Gordon Brown.
- President – Dr Edward Duvall
- Vice Presidents – Alison Macdonald and Steven Robb
- Treasurer – Jim Gallacher
- Secretary – Derrick Johnstone
- Editor, Book of the Old Edinburgh Club – Dr Wilson Smith
- Membership Secretary – Jerry Ozaniec
- Programme Secretary – Prof Richard Rodger
- Publicity Officer – Jo Chapman
- Web Manager – vacant
- Ordinary Council Members – Andrew Boyd, Fiona Alexander, Hetty Lancaster and Alison Moodie.
Further information on all Trustees is available.
Recruitment of new Council members
We are at an important time in the development of the Club and new members for our Council of Trustees were appointed at our AGM on 20 September 2023.
Opportunities arise naturally as office-bearers retire at the end of the terms of office and we welcome new trustees who broaden and deepen the pool of skills and experience we can draw on.
We currently have a vacancy for our Web Manager to keep the site up-to-date and ensure its smooth running. Please download details. The site is currently being redesigned behind the scenes.